Salary: €31-34K DOE
Job Title: Account Manager-S008820
Salary: €31-34K DOE
Our client is now seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Sandyford, South County Dublin.
The successful candidate will provide a high standard of customer service and consultation to a number of clients.
- To be the main day to day operational contact for Key Client Personnel
- To build long term proactive relationships with clients by building client trust and confidence
- Will build on company's professional image and maintain the high standard of customer service
- Liaise with clients to ensure to identify their needs
- Plan, prepare and attend monthly operational meetings with clients,
- Ensure proper follow up from meetings
- Responsible for all client reporting in particular the preparation, verification and completion of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Client Reports, Monthly SLA & KPI Reports,
- Ensure the highest level of customer service
- Professional response to clients queries; Ensuring all client requirements and processes are communicated to the relevant personnel and department team members
- Client retention
- Investigating, reviewing and resolving client complaints
- Responsible for the Process Manual review and proposed updates as required
- Daily management of system changes required
- Working closely with the Finance Department with regard to credit approvals, invoice queries and debtor management
- Assistance with technical queries and working on tenders with the team
- Any adhoc duties that may be required from time to time
- Achieve team goals and to achieve individual targets
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have previous demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Motor industry experience essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be meticulous- paying great attention to detail and display a high level of accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Good team
- Good time management skills, managing fluctuating workloads & organistation and prioiritisation of daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and have an ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to think and take initiative, identify & implement efficiencies and the confidence to make decisions when required
- Customer driven with the ability to deal and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the business and to be seen as approachable and willing to get involved
For more information please send your CV to Lorna Ward in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.