3* Depositary/Trustee Analyst opportunities available due to substantial growth in business here at Citco - Please apply to discuss your experience and role in more detail
Job Title: Depositary Analyst
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the role
The Depositary Analyst is responsible for completing all assigned review work in an effective and timely manner and in accordance with AIFMD and UCITS regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all Depositary policies & procedures
- Monitor activity within client cash accounts
- Monitor compliance with investment and borrowing restrictions
- Perform comprehensive independent reviews of Net Asset Valuations
- Provide assistance during on-site inspections
- Liaise with other departments to ensure error/breaches are recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Deal with all queries received in a professional manner
- Ensure prompt escalation to management of any issues
- Identify and propose procedural enhancements
- Assist in the implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Provide ad-hoc project support
- 1-2 years Depositary or Fund administration experience within the Irish funds industry
- Knowledge of hedge funds and related custody/prime broker arrangements
- A third level business/finance qualification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated, Problem Solver/Analytical
- Works effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.