2013 Deloitte Summer Internship Programme Dublin (Audit).To make an application go to www.deloitte.com/ie/graduate
Summer Internship Programme 2013
(6 Week Internship, 12 Week
Internship or Rotation Internship)
It's your future. How far will you take it?
At Deloitte, we are proud of creating a diverse and collaborative culture in which innovation flourishes, values are shared and upheld, and aspirations honoured. Deloitte professionals enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities.
Is Deloitte a great firm in which to launch your career? Don't just
take our word for it...
We are immensely proud to have been recognised as:
- One of Ireland's 100 Leading Graduate Employers at the Gradireland Awards 2012
- Gradirelands 'Most Popular Graduate Recruiter 2011' in Ireland
- Gradirelands 'Most Popular Graduate Recruiter 2011' in the accountancy/professional services sector
- Voted one of the best companies to work for in Ireland for 10 years running
You've come this far. Why stop growing now?
Throughout your career at Deloitte you can expect to advance your personal development and professional competence by undertaking challenging work supported by world-class training programmes and initiatives, ensuring you have the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. Additionally, our client service teams help create powerful business solutions for organizations. This multi-disciplinary approach combines insight and innovation with business knowledge and industry expertise to help our clients meet their business challenges.
If you are considering a career in Audit, an internship in Audit in Deloitte is a great opportunity to discover if this is the career for you. The internship will give you a great insight into Audit as well as the opportunity to interact with some of our current trainees about their experience. Deloitte has one of the largest audit teams in Ireland, providing a full range of audit services to a wide range of clients, from the largest multinational companies to the smallest family-owned businesses and individuals.Working as an intern within the Audit department, you will work as part of a team who provide audit, assurance and advisory services to clients. You will also have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to one or more of the following areas: Financial Services and Consumer & Technology Business.
Please click here
for further information on working in the Audit department.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Ideally you should have the expectation of achieving a 2.1 honours degree.
- To be eligible, you should be expecting to graduate from your undergraduate degree in 2014 or 2015 and you must have completed at least one full academic year in university to date;
- Motivation to pursue a career in this area.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
5pm, Wednesday 20 February 2013
Click on "Apply Online" below. Please note we recommend that you only complete one internship application. Within your application you will also be able to specify a second preference business advisory area.