2013 Deloitte Summer Internship Programme (Cork or Limerick). To make an application go to: www.deloitte.com/ie/graduate
Summer Internship Programme 2013
- Cork or Limerick
(6 Week Internship, 12 Week Internship or
It's your future. How far will you take it?
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence. Through our offices in Ireland, with over 1,200 business advisory professionals, we provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients across multiple
At Deloitte, we are proud of creating a diverse and collaborative culture in which innovation flourishes, values are shared and upheld, and aspirations honoured. Deloitte professionals enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities.
Is Deloitte a great firm in which to launch your career? Don't just
take our word for it...
We are immensely proud to have been recognised as:
- One of Ireland's 100 Leading Graduate Employers at the Gradireland Awards 2012
- Gradirelands 'Most Popular Graduate Recruiter 2011' in Ireland
- Gradirelands 'Most Popular Graduate Recruiter 2011' in the accountancy/professional services sector
- One of the best workplaces in Ireland in 2011 - the only professional services firm to win this award for nine consecutive years.
- One of the best workplaces in Europe in 2006, 2008 and 2009
You've come this far. Why stop growing now?
Throughout your career at Deloitte you can expect to advance your personal development and professional competence by undertaking challenging work supported by world-class training programmes and initiatives, ensuring you have the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. Additionally, our client service teams help create powerful business solutions for organizations. This multi-disciplinary approach combines insight and innovation with business knowledge and industry expertise to help our clients meet their business challenges.
Internship Programme (Cork and Limerick)
If you are considering a career in professional services, an internship in Deloitte is a great opportunity to discover if that is the career path for you. The internship will give you a great insight into what Deloitte professionals do on a day-to-day basis as well as the opportunity to interact with some of our current profesionals across many service lines about their
experience. As an intern, you will join a team of Deloitte professionals who provide a full range of business advisory services (audit, tax, corporate finance, enterprise risk services) to a wide range of clients. Our client base is varied
consisting of large multinational organisations, indigenous irish businesses, as well as government departments and commerical and state companies across a wide range of industries. On internship, you will be given the opportunity to work with our leading business advisors who turn knowledge into value for our clients. You will develop skills and experience which will stand to you throughout your career.
Please click here
for further information on all of our business advisory areas.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Ideally you should have the expectation of achieving a 2.1 honours degree.
- To be eligible, you should be expecting to graduate from your undergraduate degree in 2014 or 2015 and you must have completed at least one full academic year in university to date;
- Motivation to pursue a career in professional services.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
5pm, Wednesday 20 February 2013
Click on "Apply Online" below. Please note we recommend that you only complete one internship application. Within your application you will also be able to specify a second preference business advisory area.