169 Sales Executive Naas
FBD Insurance plc invites applications for the position of a Sales Executive in our Naas Office.
General Scope / main purpose of role:
To achieve individual sales targets in agri and commercial business (including new business and renewals) whilst at the same time delivering qualify business and customer service that contributes to a profitable Sales Office performance.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage and be responsible for achieving and exceeding assigned business targets, demonstrating ambition and profit focus.
- Responsible for providing best advice acting at all times in the best interest of FBD – fully understand customer needs and requirements for targeted business segments.
- Grow revenue and profits through direct selling and account management in a cost efficient manner.
- Proactive in developing external relationships to promote, maintain and grow FBD business. Represent FBD with third parties to propose/secure business e.g. IFA/VFI.
- Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Operate to the quality standards defined including, processes, technology and procedures and ensure compliance to company standard, policy and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely escalation of decisions to Branch Sales Manager that may affect Sales Office, Regional, National or Organisational initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Proven track record of relevant sales experience
- Ability to navigate through all aspects of the sales process and articulate unique selling points
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good business and industry knowledge with the ability to conduct thorough research using a range of techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of Farming / Commercial business and networking ability
- Hold a third level qualification or appropriate professional qualification
- Achieved Professional Insurance Qualification, Grandfathered or Qualified to Certified Insurance Practitioner
- Full clean driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and e-Learning
Closing Date: 2nd January 2013
FBD is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
FBD is an equal opportunities Employer