168 Sales Advisor Drogheda
BD Insurance plc invites applications for the position ‘168 Sales Advisor Silgo’.
Job / Role Overview:
The primary function of the Sales Advisor is to deliver sales of Commercial / Agri Business. The role will involve assisting in the overall running of the Sales Office to deliver superior and efficient customer care that produces agreed sales results and enhances the local FBD Brand.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Working closely with and reporting to the Branch Manager and Sales Development Co-Ordinator, you will be results focused and your key responsibilities will include:
- Being proactive in achieving individual sales targets including prospecting, up selling and cross selling of Commercial/Agri business.
- Dealing with customer queries and referring unresolved /technical queries to the relevant personnel.
- Ensuring all systems and procedures as laid down by the Company are complied with.
- Working flexibly within the Sales Office and participating in various office tasks.
- Providing relief to other Sales Offices, as required.
- Accruing and maintaining comprehensive up-to-date knowledge and information of the Company’s commercial product range and compliance requirements and completing relevant industry qualifications as appropriate.
- Developing mutually beneficial working relationships and working closely with the local FBD Life Financial Planning Advisor, to continuously enhance the overall FBD Group service delivery to customers.
- Participating in account management initiatives of Commercial and Agri business.
- Part taking in on-going renewal follow ups/revisions; identifying sales opportunities, cover/rate improvements, as appropriate.
- Assisting customers at the initial notification of claims stage, in line with company procedures.
- Taking responsibility for individual outstanding debit/premium collections.
- Providing dedicated support to the Sales Executive/Branch Manager, as directed.
- Administration of Personal Lines business as required.
- Administration of Commercial/Agri business as required.
- Carrying out administration as required
- Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time.
Successful candidates will have the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships and be able to demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills. They must be ambitious, energetic in approach and possess a positive outlook.
- Leaving Certificate with good results in English and Mathematics are essential.
- Computer skills mandatory.
- Previous office/insurance experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Sales experience a distinct advantage.
- Qualified to Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) or Approved Product Advisor (APA) or Grandfathered Accreditation.
This position is being offered on a fixed term contract of 8-months.
Attractive terms of employment offered. Applications with full Curriculum Vitae quoting reference 168 Sales Advisor Silgo should be sent before Monday 24th December 2012.
FBD is an equal opportunities employer
FBD is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland