RECRUITERS is looking for an Accounts Receivable specialist, (Spanish/Italian)
RECRUITERS is happy to announce a new vacancy with an international publicity company based in Dublin city centre – looking for an Accounts Receivable specialist, Spanish or/and Italian speaker . If you now have one or two years of experience as AR specialist or finance background, and want to enjoy of great benefits such as 25 holidays, bonus, healthcare and pension, perhaps we can talk about this role?
- Achieve daily, weekly or monthly targets as assigned by managing & collecting debt within the AR ledger
- Responsible for collecting all revenue allocated on behalf of the Publicis Groupe agencies.
- Participate in cash forecasting and planning, where requested.
- Oversee the accurate and timely reporting of client queries via GetPAID.
- Responsible for ensuring the standards of credit control relations are adhered to.
- Managing the integrity of the notes and supporting documentation regarding queries from clients.
- Ensure daily cash received is downloaded from the bank, cash sheets updated and cash allocated accurately within 24 hours of cash receipt.
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as directed by the Collections Supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a multinational collections function.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve monthly / assigned collection targets.
- Proven track record in collections and query resolution.
- Commercially focused with a strong client service approach.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced collections environment.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, while being flexible and proactive
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Completely literate in English and essentially one or more other language skills depending on the region they are assigned to.
- Intermediate / advanced excel skills