A leading and well known FMCG multinational are seeking to hire an FP&A Analyst into their commercial finance team.
FP&A Analyst (FMCG)
A leading and well known FMCG multinational are seeking to hire an FP&A Analyst into their commercial finance team. You will act as business partner to the marketing functions in the business, supporting marketing budget holders to manage spend and make investment decisions that drive maximum value and return on investment.
This company is well known for its high-profile marketing strategies and this role will be responsible for the financial analysis of the business performance, whilst working closely with the Finance Director and senior management team.
This role will suit a very commercially minded newly qualified accountant with 0-2 years’ PQE. You may have trained as a chartered accountant (ACA) in a ‘Big 4’ firm and are seeking your first move into industry in a commercial finance role, or perhaps you are a CIMA commercially trained accountant and wish to move into a dynamic, marketing focused business.
Overview of the role –
- Brand financial analysis and customer account profitability analysis
- Planning and forecasting processes at brand & customer level
- Provide detailed business results at the end of the month
- Analyse business results and recommend corrective action
- Provide business reporting for senior management
- Analyse and make recommendations regarding business opportunities
Key responsibilities of the role as include –
- Act as business partner to the marketing functions
- Supporting marketing budget holders to manage spend and make investment decisions that drive maximum value and return on investment
- Performing variance analysis on marketing spend & providing insights on marketing activities
- Manage and control local overheads budget & forecast – analysis of variances to FD & senior management on corrective actions where necessary
- Support business in animating cashflow monitoring & working capital management
- Support the business planning manager in preparing the monthly rolling forecast
The Candidate –
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Industry trained with 0-2 years’ PQE in a similar role
- Practice trained ACA, ACCA (Big 4 / Top 6 firm) and seeking perhaps first move into industry (0-2 years’ PQE)
- Proven analytical abilities derived from combination of work experience and education
- Previous experience of working in an FMCG MNC company would be an advantage but not necessary
- Strong IT Skills and proficient in use of Excel
The Rewards –
- Salary up to circa €55,000/€60,000
- Bonus structure
- Flexi benefits
- Numerous ‘soft benefits’ adding to dynamic and warm culture