- Must have experience with managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, CA Siteminder, Tivoli/ISecurity Access Manager, OneLogin, Okta) with various protocols (SAML, OIDC, WS Fed, etc.)
- Must have experience with IDM Tools (SailPoint, OneLogin, Saviynt, RSA, CA, etc.)
- Must have experience with Multifactor authentication vendors (Symantec, RSA, PingID, Okta, OneLogin, Duo, Centrify, etc.)
- Should have experience with PAM Tools (CyberArk, Thycotic, Centrify, Lieberman, BeyondTrust, CA PAM, etc.)
- Should have some experience with API gateways/portals like Apigee or Layer 7 API Gateway.
- Must have experience with Directories (AD, CA Directory, Open DJNovell, UnboundID / PingDirectory, LDAP in general, etc.)
- Must have strong Java coding background and ability to handle complex customizations.
- Demonstrated experience with and thorough understanding of DevOps tools (e.g. Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Confluence, etc.),
- 4 or more years of Internet Architecture / Engineering / Programming experience
- HTTPS/ SSL / Client certificate / Security knowledge
- Apache HTTP Server (or IBM HTTP Server) Installation/Configuration knowledge