On behalf of our client, who are a leading FMCG global organisation ,I am looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
Our client’s portfolio of brands is instantly recognisable to the Irish and international retail sector.
With large budgets across all categories they are currently looking for a senior marketing communications professional to join their team on a contract basis. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the strategic planning and direction across the Brands.
- Manage the content and content generation of the Digital strategy for all web sites and Social Media
- Manage social media messaging for including posting schedule and response to comments/ queries.
- Develop new and repurposed content including written, graphics and video
- You will be responsible for outputting monthly reports measuring against agreed digital KPIs.
- Work with Head of Marketing, PR agency and other stakeholders to support and project manage on many key PR initiatives.
- Creation and design of marketing materials to include sales toolkits, signage, advertising and new branding/ logo initiatives
- Lead annual planning around Marketing Communications as part of Strategy process
- Manage and coordinate the commercial events as required
- Third level qualification in either Marketing, PR, Communications or Digital Marketing related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strength in written communications.
- Experienced and skilled in development and execution of B2B and B2C Online Comms strategy
- Strong initiative to progress and manage projects.
- Superior knowledge of PowerPoint graphic tools and good online technical ability.
- Ability and confidence to interact with senior management
- Strong understanding of web analytics and associated tools
- Results oriented and KPI driven.
- Motivated and driven to progress within marketing and brand management discipline.
Please apply with your CV to or call 01 4744602