We are looking for a Freight Forwarder Operations Manager with European road freight / short sea groupage containers experience for an established freight forwarding company in North Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for a Freight Forwarding Operations Manager to join a well established and highly respected forwarding company.
- Liaise with shipping companies to ensure all requirements are met at all times.
- Liaise with current agents regarding all collections, loadings / deliveries of customers goods, booking in of deliveries, loading of containers, entering of manifest and costings associated with each container.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and potential clients
- Maintain strong working relationship with clients.
- Liaising with other company offices and agents to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Generate invoices as required, in a timely manner in line with Finance team guidelines.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts, controlling of collections / deliveries / POD’s
- Follow up is key and reporting to the Operations Director on everything that is happening on shipment by shipment basis
- Dealing with Hauliers and also potential new hauliers you may have worked with previous role, could be an advantage
- Five years experience in a freight forwarding operations role.
- Strong PC and administration skills
- Team player & problem solver is key
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
Package: Competitive for the right candidate.