Donor Care Executive needed to cover a maternity leave contract
Donor Care Executive – maternity leave contract
About the Organisation
CMRF Crumlin raises vital funding for Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin and The National Children's Research Centre. When a child you love is sick, your top priority is finding the best care available. It’s ours too. At CMRF and Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin, our team has one simple mission – helping sick children and their families. We have an exciting short-term opportunity to drive our Christmas campaign across all areas of fundraising.
Role & Purpose
The Donor Care Executive will provide significant administrative support to Individual Giving team and the wider fundraising team helping to implement a successful and growing donor retention and development strategy. As a key member of the fundraising team, the Donor Care Executive will report directly to the Head of Individual Giving and will play an important part in retaining, upgrading and reactivating CMRF Crumlin supporters.
- You will be responsible for building strong relationships with our donors and ensuring that the best level of supporter care is provided.
- Help administer and expand our donor retention and reactivation programmes to build and champion donor care communication.
- Responding promptly to supporter queries via email, phone and letter.
- Positive management of donor inquiries, complaints and requests for more information
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure all donations are recorded correctly on the database.
- Handling donor communications including welcome packs, emails and telephone calls.
- Proactively support the ongoing outreach to donors across various channels to ensure we engage, retain and maximise support from them for the causes we fund
- Ensure we are achieving our goal of acknowledging and thanking each and every donor every time.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date supporter records on Raisers Edge.
- Import and export data consistently and accurately from donor records and other sources.
- Main data integrity, ensuring data is good quality and will allow us to communicate with our donors effectively.
- Develop targeted searching and reporting to accurately manage donor communication journeys.
- Support the wider team by cleaning, and developing supporter records.
Support the database analyst with ongoing tasks and duties to help ensure our files are up to date, and follow the best practice data protection guidelines
- Have excellent communications skills and be a persuasive and responsive communicator.
- Practical and people orientated with good customer service skills.
- Strong CRM database skills with experience of using data analysis to monitor and manage campaign performance.
- Have a genuine interest in how the organisation is run and draw on personal experience.
- Flexibility: Demonstrable experience of structuring workload and handling multiple campaigns.
- Diligent, highly organised with close attention to detail.
- Ideally, hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Working knowledge of the not for profit / charity sector
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and an exceptional work ethic
Interested candidates should apply with CV and cover letter by applying below
Closing date for all applications is the 20th October 2017. This is a fixed term role to cover a period of maternity leave (approx. 9 months)