Helpdesk Support Technicians - level 1 & level 2
Helpdesk Support Technicians
PFH are looking to hire Helpdesk Support Technicians for their client, a large public sector employer in the west of Ireland.
These are contract positions for a minimum of 3 months.
Competitive daily contracting rate available.
- First point of contact for staff seeking IT technical assistance - including assistance using IT equipment and IT software, resolving IT issues with the staff’s IT equipment and IT software.
- Troubleshoot IT issues facing staff and implement satisfactory solutions.
- Helpdesk support staff should advise and provide Information on IT Services, Equipment and software to staff.
- Provide second level support for Operating Systems.
- Desktop, server equipment and operating systems installation and support. This includes configuration of new user and server equipment when required.
- Software roll-out and management. Installation of software on user and server IT equipment.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Products such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, MS Office and MS Exchange
- Experience supporting IT Network Equipment
- Experience using Service Desk tools
- Mobile Device Management or experience working in a similar role where Mobile Device Management was supported
- Remote Software Deployment
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as Help Desk Technician
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- ITIL Certification, ITIL Foundation certification or equivalent
- CCNA certification or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or equivalent
If you are interested in these Helpdesk Support Technician positions or any other Helpdesk positions advertised with PFH please email your CV to John Foley.