Customer Service Representative
Elavon - Your global source for innovative payment solutions.
Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today - using leading edge technology and supported by unrivalled customer service. Our end to end solutions and international processing platform support more than one million businesses worldwide.
Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in the USA, Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Mexico, and Spain. We offer customers a suite of cross-border and multi-currency payment processing solutions designed to meet their individual needs. Elavon is wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America.
Elavon's 4,300 employees are dedicated to responding to the needs of our clients and partners everywhere. It's our experienced, highly responsive people that truly set us apart. Elavon's quality reputation is unrivalled in the industry.
At Elavon, we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We thrive on efficiency and progress. To achieve these goals, we constantly seek people who look for ways to do things better. We are also committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities.
We are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative Front Office for our Customer Service team in Arklow, Co.Wicklow.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Answering customer queries through phone calls and reaching call targets
- Answering customer queries through emails and reaching email targets
- Build relationships with all areas in and outside of Operations to achieve the best result for our Customer;
- Handles all queries with the best interest of both the Company and the Customer;
- Ensure that a positive and professional image of the company is portrayed to Merchants at all times
- Keep abreast of any procedural changes to ensure that we are offering merchants the most up to date information.
- Aid Call centre in achieving Service Level Agreements by ensuring that daily, weekly monthly agent targets are met
- Ensure to keep sufficient record of all calls through the relevant systems and direct calls to the correct department.
- Ensure to achieve first call resolution when possible.
- Fluency in English;
- Minimum of one year experience working in a call centre environment;
- Must be willing to accept challenges on a daily basis;
- Must be able to reach targets and maintain high quality standards;
- Must be well-organized and possess time-management skills;
- Must have a professional attitude and be tactful in approaching others;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative with follow through to completion;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced PC & MS Office skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Sound reasoning ability together with strong problem solving skills and ability to know when to escalate a problem before it becomes critical
- Highly productive and flexible
- Maintains confidentiality of customer and company information
- Have a keen interest in learning about the full range of company products as well as developing knowledge on a range of new industry developments