Risk and Safety Officer - Dublin 2
Link Personnel are now looking for a Risk and Safety Officer!
Our client, a semi state body located in Dublin two are currently recruiting a risk and safety Officer.Reporting to a Risk, Health and Safety Manager, you will play a key support role in advising and assisting a range of State authorities on their health and safety risk management processes.
- Data and incident management
- Promoting reporting and investigation by State authorities
- Risk reviews of serious incidents and new claims
- Carry out closed claims analysis for future learning’s
- Interpreting and interrogating data to support health, safety and risk initiatives
- Policy development to improve injury prevention and health protection
- Research into specific technical/risk areas
- Drafting of policy/guidance
- Risk, indemnity and health and safety management query advice preparation
- Coordinating and supporting seminars, events and training
- Contributing to the implementation of health, safety and risk management projects and initiatives
- The candidate should hold an honours degree in engineering or science/social science.
- A further qualification in any of the following; health and safety, environmental, public health, insurance and/or fire risk management
- Ideally, have 1-2 years’ experience in working in a relevant area.
- Qualifications or experience in the implementation of management systems.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to work on their own or as part of a team and to develop working relationships with Government Departments and public bodies
- The candidate should have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of successfully analysing and solving problems, coupled with good organisational skills
- Candidate must have a clean valid driving license
If This IRisk and Safety Officer Job Sounds Like You, Call Us On 01 8456312 And Apply Now!
Speak To The Experts With The Direct Link To The Best Risk and Safety Officer Jobs In Dublin!