|Clarity Recruitment is currently seeking a Quality Reliability Manager to oversee the quality assurance process for a large manufacturing site in the south-east of Ireland. |
This role involves the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Reliability Regime throughout the organisation. You will report directly to the Associate Director of Quality. The duties of this role will be carried out in direct compliance with the regulatory legislation provided by the FDA, EU and regional Ministries of Health.
- Establishing a framework for the implementation of a site wide Quality Reliability Regime directed towards Hygiene & Safety.
- Directing the Quality Reliability Regime for the site.
- Overseeing the piloting of the regime as well as the risk management process involved; including liaising with relevant departments like Finance & Planning.
- Representation of the organisation in inspections carried out by all regulatory bodies.
- Establishing a structure for the documentation of quality assurance processes in accordance with Quality System procedures for the organisation.
- Identification and sponsoring of Continuous Improvement programs.
- Reviewing assigned documentation as appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- The ideal candidate must be able to illustrate a track-record of success in the pharmaceutical/food & beverage industry in a senior quality reliability or Compliance role while also possessing a sound basis of knowledge when it comes to a manufacturing environment.
- You must possess a relevant third level qualification in Science or Engineering related disciplines and be able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of statistical data analysis relating to Quality Improvement and Assurance.
- You must display a clear understanding of what it means to work within a heavily regulated professional framework.
- The ideal candidate should have the capacity to build and maintain strong professional relationships while also communicating effectively with relevant parties in accordance with the organisation's objectives.
- Appropriate planning, organising and decision-making are key aspects of this role and as such candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills in these areas.
- The appetite to move this Reliability programme even further with the possibility of the programme being rolled out globally.
- Demonstrate Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach) as well as being able to demonstrate overcoming obstacles.