This is a Permanent Position with a Competitive Salary and Package for the Right Candidate.
The successful candidate will work on site within this company’s Engineering Group. This is a highly technical role and the manufacturing engineer will be responsible for supporting and improving complex automation systems.
- Develop and implement cost justified process and equipment improvements.
- Co-ordinate Front End technician daily activities and provide consultative support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Identify and eliminate repetitious machine failures.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement.
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process issues and implement improvements under change control.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to at all times for self and others.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Third Level qualification in Engineering (mechanical and electronic preferable).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Injection moulding experience is desired for this role.
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
- Good problem-solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action.
- Solidworks Experience is preferable.
- Six Sigma Experience is preferable.
Please email your CV to or for more information on this vacancy please contact Lorraine on 051 511184