Our client is one of Irelands leading distribution companies are looking for a Customer Service Manager.
Our client is one of Irelands leading distribution companies are looking for a Customer Service Manager, To look after all aspects of there customer service operations for all of Ireland.
As a Customer service Manager, you will be looking after all areas of the Customer service. You will be a part of the decision making for all areas of the department. Organise and lead any new developments and provide training. You will liaise with all other department making sure there is a good re-pore for best results for the company.
- Lead and monitor all aspects of the customer service activities across Ireland.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service for all over Ireland.
- Engage and improve the understanding of customer service practices
- Provided training and guidance to help the customer service team and identify areas that need improvement and implement any tools necessary.
- Supervise and maintain relationships within all department to fulfil all complex queries and sustan constant supply and service to all customers
- Maintain relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to evaluate, recommend and implement common work processes.
- 5-8 Years min experience within a customer service focussed management role.
- Great understanding/ experience within developing best practice customer service processes
- Change Management Experience
- STRONG communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions
- Business or Engineering qualifications at bachelor level requires - Desirable University(masters or MBA education)
- Great salary
- Free parking
- Extra paid holidays