We are currently looking for a Retail Manager to join our expanding team. Industry Specific Experience is not essential. Full in-house training will be provided.
WHO WE ARE:
Colms Amusements is part of a Gaming and Casino Company with seven locations throughout the country. Colms Amusement is truly at the forefront of the Casino and Gaming Industry in Ireland.
You must be a highly motivated individual who demonstrates inspirational skills to engage people and customers at all levels. It is vital that you are a clear communicator who is professional and can provide an exceptional customer experience throughout. You must be commercially aware with experience at increasing profitability by driving revenue and containing costs.
This is an excellent job that offers excellent training and chance to develop experience with one of Ireland leading Gaming and Casino Company.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position is perfectly suited for those with experience in managing in a customer facing environment i.e. supermarkets, hotels or similar.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy arcade.
- Support the Regional Manager to manage all overheads, team schedules, labour control and all other elements affecting the profitability of the business in accordance with business targets and KPIs.
- Maximise all areas of sales revenue and continually challenge yourself and your team with business targets.
- Monitor and control of cash handling and floats including balancing & reporting.
- Manage upkeep and condition ofall equipment and premises ensuring prompt remedial action as required.
- Ensure the correct and continualuse of all company procedures, systems and documents.
- Following company guidelines plan and implement localised marketing and promotional initiatives by engaging the resources available.
- Deliver exceptional customer serviceand inspire your team to deliver the same exceptional standards.
- Develop, train and coach a reliable team and motivate them to a level of competence, clarifying and delegating direct responsibility of their role throughout each day or week
- Manage individual and team performance and standards through continual review and communication.
- Carry out all HR, Training, Health & Safety requirements, and any other legal requirements
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently
- Reporting all data in an agreed manner and time frame
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Industry experience is not essential and candidates will be considered if they have held positions such as (but not limited to): supermarket manager, hotel manager, retail manager etc.
- Minimum of 5+ Years' experience in a customer facingbusiness
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of 20+ staff to deliver business objective, KPIs & targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
Full training will be given for the role.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly what we’re looking for!