We are currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join a Dublin based Aircraft Leasing company.
Aircraft Leasing Contract Administrator
We are recruiting a Contract Administrator to join a Dublin based Aircraft Leasing company.
As Contract Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensure lessee compliance to lease transaction conditions.
- Ensure buyer/seller compliance to purchase/sale transaction conditions before close.
- Prepare and manage all sale and leasing documentation and ensure that it is correctly filed and handled.
- Post sale, ensure that all correct information has been provided and reported, and follow up on any necessary additional documentation.
- Ensure all contract documentation is accurate and up to date in Contract Management System.
- Aid the trade and financial teams as required.
- Various ad hoc duties as may be necessary.
- 2+ years' experience working within the leasing industry.
- Previous contract management experience required.
- Superior communication skills.
- The capacity to work with initiative under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Highly organised, dedicated and with an eye for detail.
Interested in this Contract Administrator position? Get in touch with Jodi today for more information!