A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Senior IT Security Specialist (PCI, IDS/IPS, Network, Forensics) to join a technological leader in the field of payment acceptance solutions.
Senior IT Security Specialist (PCI, IDS/IPS, Network, Forensic)
This company delivers strategic business solutions to its clients ensuring they are at the forefront of the market.
The Senior IT Security Specialist (PCI, IDS/IPS, Network, Forensics) will be expected to be hands-on and technically skilled. They will be a leader within the existing security team and must be able to adapt to a variety of demanding environments whilst having a thorough understanding of a variety of security concepts.
The Senior IT Security Specialist (PCI, IDS/IPS, Network, Forensics) will be responsible for:
- Supervise Product Architects, Software Architects and Software Engineers to ensure they are using secure software development methodologies.
- Advise all stakeholders on security best practices.
- Maintain a vulnerability management framework
- Manage SME’s to ensure compliance under PCI-DSS, PA-DSS and P2PE standards.
- Develop and maintain information security documentation including policy, standards and guidelines.
- Conduct information security risk assessments
- Manage and coordinate the security incident response program.
- Conduct forensic investigations of incidents and document findings in post incident reports.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of emerging security practices and standards
- In depth experience in Information Security such as Software Security, Security Engineering, Security Operations, Risk, Compliance.
- Understanding and knowledge of PCI, PCI DSS, PA DSS, P2P
- High level experience and detailed working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines (IDS/IPS, Firewalls , SIEM, Enterprise Anti-Malware solutions, DLP, Vulnerability Assessment tools, Technology Compliance tools, FIM)
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and incident response.
- Expertise with security event analysis and intrusion detection (IDS/IPS Incident response - triage, incident analysis, remediation, malware analysis)
- Ability to perform forensic analysis of security incidents and produce detailed forensic reports.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (i.e. FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP, SSH, Syslog and SMTP).
Rate: £50,000 - £70,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7806 706