My Client is a leading educational body based in North Dublin. They are seeking an experienced and corporate personal assistant to join their thriving team. This is an immediate full time temporary assignment.
The ideal professional will have over 3 years secretarial/personal assistant experience to director level and will have worked in the education industry.
- Extensive scheduling and diary management
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Organising meetings, preparing meeting agenda, booking meeting venue and hospitality
- Dealing with staff requests/liaising with HR on staff-related issues
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and drafting responses to queries
- Preparation of papers and documentation
- Typing of documents, correspondence and presentations requiring the use of MS Office applications, in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, the web and email
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Co-ordinating events, functions, international visits and dinners on behalf of the Director.
- Designing, streamlining, improving and implementing office procedures and IT solutions.
- Purchasing and maintaining stocks of stationery for the office.
- Preparation of the Director’s expenses and reviewing expenses for approval by the Director.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Personal Assistant, ideally in an eduation environment.
- Professional and pleasant business demeanour, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Highly organised, reliable and flexible.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Respectful of confidential matters.
- Fluent written and oral English.
For more information on this position please contact Karyn Glennon on 01-621000 or apply via the link.