Health & Safety Training Manager needed in Co. Monaghan. Apply Today!
Excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety professional to work in an established production facility in Co. Monaghan.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of Health and Safety management systems and training programmes within the site.
- €40,000 - €45,000
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite parking
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ongoing development and implementation of improved Health and Safety practices, policies and procedures on the site.
- Enforce the effective operation of Safety and Health practices and policies and training programmes.
- Develop and budget with the Site Manager effective Training policies for implementation on the site.
- Facilitate, support and advise the Site Risk Management teams. Chair the Site Safety meetings to update all business unit managers on developments at the site level.
- Ensure all personnel are fully trained and competent for the role.
- Conduct and undertake Risk Assessments for all operations on site, and review them on a regular basis.
- Implement Internal Audit processes at site level and measure performance and action planning.
- A written safety report will be presented each month to the site manager for discussion with the Site H&S team identifying areas of risk, concern and recommendations for implementation on site.
- Undertake regular unscheduled Safety audits on the site to ensure compliance with Group policy.
- Review and update all Integrated SOP’s – from an Operations; Technical and Health and Safety perspective.
- Train all internal employees on Integrated SOP’s.
- Develop Training Plans for each strand of training.
- Minimum a diploma in Health & Safety or related field, or IOSH qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in FMCG production environment, preferably in food.
- Ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives and ability to challenge status quo.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and other common software tools.
- A high level of analytical, methodology and time management skills required.
- Experience in a Training environment would be beneficial.
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Robert Jones or call on 041 956 5058