Our client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, now has an opportunity for a Sales Manager to come on board and be an integral part to the strategic direction of the company.
- Leading and managing the retail sales team, merchandisers, GP sales team and telesales team.
- Reporting key sales figures, forecasts and quarterly targets to the Managing Director.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the retail sales team, merchandisers, GP sales team and telesales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Responsible for recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of retail sales team, merchandisers, GP sales team and telesales team.
- Working closely with internal marketing team in relation to activities such as seasonal campaigns and sales promotions including OTC and POM.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts in the pharmaceutical sector while being fully aware of new products and competition status of other companies.
- Managing key service contracts, e.g. contract sales force, data systems.
- Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong understanding of Arcos and Paris systems.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Generics experience a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to drive the sales.
- Strong business sense and pharmaceutical industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.