Opportunity for someone with 1-2 years' experience in Transfer Agency or Investor Services in fund administration in Dublin to join a global hedge fund.
Investor Services Associate
Exclusively working on an opportunity with a global hedge fund based in London.
My client is looking for a candidate with 1-2 years' experience in Transfer Agency, Investor Services or Fund Accounting within fund administration in Ireland to join the Investor Services team in London.
This is a superb opportunity for a recent graduate with experience in fund administration to make the move to the client side.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Manage Subscription and Redemption process for company's UCITS and Private Commingled Funds including coordinating document completion with investors, managing cash flow transactions and facilitating cash movements
- Liaise with the fund's administrators to assist in responding to client inquiries and other general fund related questions
- Manage reporting distribution for company's UCITS and private commingled fund clients
- Interact regularly with the Firm's technology teams to enhance systems and improve processes surrounding cash flow and client account management
- Create operational efficiencies by helping to automate manual processes
- Perform ad-hoc reporting that supports multiple areas of the firm including, Legal, Compliance, Business Development and Senior Management
- Provide operational support to the Business Development team and external clients including their administrators, custodians, consultants and auditors.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree, with a preferred concentration in finance (minimum 2.1 grade achieved)
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organised with the ability to multi-task and work within tight timeframes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Who You Are:
- Commitment to intellectual integrity with high degree of ethics
- Hard working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, collaborative environment
- Well organised, detail- oriented and strong communication skills; able to multi-task and keep track of various deadlines.
If you have the required experience for this role, please send your CV to Jennifer Cahill.