Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their team.
The office is based in Macroom Co Cork and the company has a current workforce of 20 staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the country.
The successful candidate will require the following skillset:
- Qualified accountant.
- Would have worked in all areas of a medium sized practice or in an industry role.
- Must have a strong accounting back ground.
- Experience in leading a team of staff would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with retail clients would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate:
- Will manage a portfolio of retail clients on an ongoing basis.
- Will manage review and schedule work for a team of junior staff.
- Will prepare quarterly management accounts and present results to clients.
- Will review weekly KPI reports prepared by teams and ensure accuracy of information being presented.
- Will prepare financial projections for clients and prepare bank reports where necessary.
- Liase with external auditors on an ongoing basis.