The role as Marketing Manager will involve the planning and implementation of our marketing activities, ranging from our website to PR and promotional campaigns.
VACANCY – MARKETING MANAGER
Gowan Motor Retail Group Ltd are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Based main in our Navan Road branch, the role will involve the planning and implementation of our marketing activities, ranging from our website to PR and promotional campaigns. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with a flexible approach, and have a can-do attitude – this is a challenging position for a creative person who is capable of multi-tasking and using their own initiative.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Development of marketing strategies for Gowan Motors and its brands with participation in medium to long range planning for the business.
- Development of creative e-marketing campaigns.
- Maximise search engine optimisation marketing for each Gowan Retail outlet
- Develop social media links for each outlet
- Strategy for maximising exposure and footfall to the three retail outlets
- Liaise with sales team and suppliers in the development and execution of sales promotions.
- Management and provision of direction for creative and production agencies and external suppliers ensuring a quality cost efficient output
- Create, execute and maintain all marketing materials including brochures, price lists, presentations and sales promotions
- Update web site with product updates and new product introductions, as well as any other relevant news.
- Analysing and reporting on sales and market data and providing relevant management information.
- Clean, manage and develop the CRM database
- Direct email and phone marketing
- Responsibility for A&P Budget.
- Knowledge of the Internet and software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher, as well as graphic programs such as Adobe’s PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Data Protection Legislation