Reporting to an Assistant Vice President, the Officer is responsible for ensuring team compliance with operating policies, procedures and overall service delivery to clients
Reporting to an Assistant Vice President, the Officer is responsible for ensuring team compliance with operating policies, procedures and overall service delivery to clients. The Officer is also responsible for team development, staff management and enhancing client satisfaction.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, communication and technical expertise. The Individual will be responsible for implementing company policy, overseeing client deliverables and contributing to the development of the team and the organisation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the quality of client service & contracted deliverables to assigned client(s)
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilisation of resources with the support of the AVP
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and AVP informed of issue. Record the issue in an issues log and track progress
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched as required
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Assist with planning and management of all relevant project work
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate and implement training and development activities for individuals and the team
- Agree goals, monitor and appraise the performance of team – providing regular formal and informal feedback ensuring the PPR system is updated within corporate deadlines
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent.
- Significant experience working in the provision of fund administration services