FEXCO are inviting applications for the position of Customer Service Representative with our Bord Gáis Energy team on a full time fixed term basis. This role is based in Killorglin, Co. Kerry.
At FEXCO we are committed to providing the highest quality customer service. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the main point of contact for Bord Gáis’ existing and potentially new customers. The key purpose of the job is to support customers by providing a superior level of assistance and service in a timely and efficient manner and, to generate and grow new business through proactive development of customer relationships.
- Provide exemplary Customer Service to all Bord Gáis Energy customers
- Ensure ownership of customer queries/requests
- Deliver first contact resolution wherever possible
- Investigate and resolve issues within specific timeframes
- Take personal ownership for all aspects of customer service
- Be quality focused with attention to detail at all times
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Liaise and communicate at all business levels with customers
- Process inbound & outbound calls, process emails, white mail etc.
- Be a team player in a fast change environment
- Other tasks that the Team Leader or Manager deems appropriate.
- Customer focused with a proven track record within a relevant customer services environment
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven history in a sales / target driven role
- Possess effective influence and negotiation skills
- Has strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Is computer literate with excellent typing skills (minimum speed 20 wpm)
- Has proven ability to prioritise and multitask within a fast paced environment
- Able to achieve all individual operational targets without compromising on Quality of Service
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written communication ability.
FEXCO is an equal opportunities employer