We are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic HR Administrator to support our HR team across a full range of HR activities.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understand that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
We are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic HR Administrator to support our HR team across a full range of HR activities. This role will provide the candidate with the opportunity to develop their skills within an experienced team of HR professionals, supporting the delivery of the Aon Talent Agenda in Ireland. This will be on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for managing the HR Mailbox (a central point for administrative queries), to ensure an efficient service to the business in dealing with all queries within established SLA periods
- Providing efficient and effective HR administration including the maintenance of accurate personnel files, record keeping, and staff correspondence as required
- Supporting talent acquisition - advertising and sourcing relevant candidates, participation in the interview process, reference checking, contract preparation
- Work with the business to embed an efficient and seamless on boarding and off boarding processes.
- Ensure all new joiners are set up on systems and are aware of company policy and procedures
- Ensure the data on HR system (Workday) is accurate and manage system reporting on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Administer monthly payroll, ensure all changes are applied and communicated effectively to our payroll partner
- Support the HR team with HR initiatives as required including colleague development, colleague wellbeing, diversity and inclusion and much more!
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Be personable, professional, practical and approachable
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a proven ability to manage own work load and achieve deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage; experience with Workday also advantageous
- Excellent oral and written English, with strong communication skills
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- 1 years administrative experience working in a similar environment
- Qualification in HR an advantage
- Payroll experience an advantage
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.