Excellent Hotel in Wexford are looking for an experienced Leisure Club Manager to join their leisure club! Prior Management experience - minimum 2 years' essential
An excellent hotel in Wexford are currently looking for an experienced, passionate Leisure Club Manager to join their busy leisure club.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Leisure Club Manager or someone at supervisory / assistant manager level looking to progress to the next level. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills and be ambitious.
• Recruitment, Training & Supervising Staff
• Budgetary Management
• Adherence to policies and ensuring compliance with standards, revenue and cost targets.
• Rotation and Management of activities and studio classes
• Promotion and marketing of the business
• Ensuring compliance with health & safety regulations
• Maintenance of statistical & financial records
• Ensuring high customer service standards
• Handling enquiries, complaints and emergencies
• Experience in pool plant operations essential
• Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a managerial position in a leisure club
• Experience managing within a 4* hotel would be preferential
• Excellent leadership skills is essential
• Relevant qualifications required (see below)
• RLSS Lifeguard/IWS
• ITEC, NCEF, NTC Gym Instructing
• Swim Ireland Qualification - to assistant level and/or full swim teacher level
• Class teaching experience
• Spin Instructor
• Pool Plant Operations (desirable)
• First Aid (desirable)
Please advise that we will only be getting in contact with the candidates who have the relevant experience seen above.
For more information and a confidential discussion please send your CV via the link provided.
For more of our vacancies in the South of Ireland please visit www.optimizerecruitment.ie