188BET has opportunities to join our Customer Service team (Portuguese and English speaking agents) based in Sandyford, Co. Dublin
188BET has opportunities to join our Customer Service team based in Sandyford, Co. Dublin. As a Customer Service representative, you will provide support to 188BET customers with any Sports or eGaming related queries through live chat, email and phone.
- Handle customer queries and complaints over chat, email and calls.
- Ensure customers feel listened to and supported regardless of their support query
- Provide them with product and service related information that enhances their relationship with 188BET.
- Follow all company policies and procedures in relation to customer issue resolution
- Meet Customer Service targets in relation to service quality, handling times and productivity.
- Translation of documents from English to Portuguese for use on the website.
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in a customer service environment.
- Excellent knowledge of sports and/or sports betting
- Excellent spoken and written English and Portuguese, with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Good typing speed and accuracy (>30wpm)
- Excellent telephone manner & written communication skills
- Good PC skills - competent in using Microsoft Office to view email, spreadsheets etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or above.
- Candidates will be required to be available between the hours of 9am – 7am - 40 hours per week
- Opening hours may change to suit business needs
- The rota is compiled on a rotation basis so hours of work are known well in advance. Shifts are flexible so you should be too.
To apply please submit a CV along with a cover letter (in English) outlining your suitability for the role, along with your interest in sports and/or sports betting.