Fast track your financial services career with this market leading Hedge Fund Administrator.
Learn from one of the most technical teams in the industry.
Highly regarded Hedge Fund Administrator based in the heart of Dublin's city centre, this company is known for its excellent training, staff retention and work/life balance.
As the newest member of the fund accounting team, you will be trained up on the following:
- Accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value;
- Analytical reconciliation review of each portfolio and cash and subsequent exception resolution;
- Ensuring all positions are priced correctly;
- Verifying that listed and OTC corporate actions and income have been processed accurately;
- Calculation and review of periodic fund distributions;
- Liaise and assist with audit queries on semi/annual financial accounts;
- Performing regular cash and derivative reconciliations;
- Co-ordinating with other departments on miscellaneous fund queries and reconciliations;
- Liaising with Client Operations Teams, ensuring a high and prompt level of service is provided at all times;
- Review of overall job process with a view to further efficiencies;
- Dealing with new clients, new funds and fund restructures;
- Detailed daily reviews of funds;
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Degree qualified in Accountancy, Economics or Financial Services related discipline
- Proficiency in relevant MS Excel attributes;
- Numeric skills;
- Good organisational skills and a high attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical;
€30,000 plus bonus and benefits
To apply for this position please click here