Job Title: Custody Support Analyst
This person will serve as a functional liaison between the Line of Business, Lines of Defense, and Data Governance resources to define, communicate, and support standards of heightened supervision and ongoing initiatives. They will participate in projects and activities that ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
They will define and perform systems analysis and development tasks to improve workflow and operating efficiency. They will make recommendations to standardize procedures and processes and to introduce new technology or improve existing technology. They will maintain applicable systems to monitor and track projects, plans and/or data and provide reports to management. They will identify gaps and make recommendations to implement solutions that minimize losses, operations risk, and ensure compliance with U.S. Bank's heightened standards. They will partner closely with data stewards to ensure procedures and processes are in place to support and maintain consistent data set from various systems.
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
· Three to five years of experience in custody operations, business analysis, or risk management activities
· Strong process facilitation, analytical skills, and project management skills.
· Strong communication (oral and written) when collaborating and building relationships with team members and impacted stakeholders
Preferred Skills / Experience:
· In-depth knowledge of the information and risk management needs of assigned business unit and pursues the business, managerial and technical skills necessary to support those needs
· Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results.
· Maintains an awareness of current legislation, developments and conditions affecting assigned business unit operation policies, procedures, and programs.
· In depth knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit.
· Recognized as an expert in their field and provides expert advice and consulting services to other functional areas or project groups by providing analytical and strategic project management support.