Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a Multi Billion Dollar portfolio of hedge funds.
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds looking after a multi-billion dollar client with Citco, relationship management of the operations side of the business while supervising the senior fund and fund accountants, your responsibilities will include;
Job Duties in Brief:
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds;
- Calculating Net Asset Values;
- Preparing financial statements and associated reports;
- Processing payments and other transactions;
- Supervising staff in an “Account”, reviewing and signing off on work performed by staff in the Account;
- Acting as primary contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers;
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients;
- Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- Participating in managerial functions in conjunction with the Managing Director;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 3-4 years in Hedge Fund Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Advanced knowledge in derivatives
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation preferred
- Asset Management experience in either an Audit Firm, Administrator, Investment Manager or other financial institution desirable
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area (2:1 and above) preferred
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.