Graduate Opportunity in Citco Financial Products team based in Dublin are looking to add a member to their team. Experience in Collateral, Derivatives,Confirmations, Trades. Apply to discuss in more detail
Job Title: Graduate Operations Analyst (Citco Financial Products) 12month FTC
CFP are seeking to provide a first-class service in a new and challenging environment. We are specifically seeking to recruit a self-motivated, talented and driven graduate who is looking for the opportunity to start out and build a career with a global leader within the investments industry. You will be required to assist the front office team with the management of current clients as well as helping to gain new business.
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Citco Financial Products Ltd (CFP) has been created to engineer & provide financial products to the Citco client base, more specifically to their Hedge Fund Investors. The main focus of our business is our lending platform which is consists of multiple credit facilities which are secured on the end borrowers assets.
Since launching in March 2006 the Loan book has grown to an excess of $1.5bn. CFP also executes the clients Foreign Exchange transactions which are currently in excess of $2bn notional.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Set up and maintain static data in in-house systems and databases as per Client ISDA master agreements and credit support documentation provided by Citco Legal to ensure the smooth on boarding of new clients
- System booking of FX Spots, Forwards, SWAP’s and NDF Trade packs sent by CFP Front Office
- Generation and email issuance of official bank system deal Confirmations on behalf of Citco Bank Nederland to all clients
- Booking of adhoc/Invoice payments instructed by CFP Finance via SWIFT
- Daily reconciliation of lending and funding cash balances with BoNY
- Daily running of collateral calculations to determine if any client margin movements are required
- Issuance of margin call or return email notifications to clients once approved by CFP Front Office
- System booking and maintenance of margin deals for the automated settlement of collateral interest for European and Toronto clients
- Complete daily reconciliation of FX margin balances to ensure client margin deals have been adjusted correctly
- Management and booking of loan book and client credit facility drawdown and repayments
- Client reporting - Generation and issuance of client Loan, Collateral Interest, CSA and Trade reports
- Responsible for checking that all loan and collateral movements booked for CFP Clients have settled
- Daily running of the Capital Model a key component of the risk management of the Amathea Lending platform
- Weekly reconciliation of Capital Model rating results
- Escalation of any operational, insufficient funds, overdrawn balances or payment settlement issues to CFP Front Office in a timely manner
- Monitor and control the central group CFP Operations mailbox
- Maintenance of operational procedures manuals in line with any process amendments or addition of new tasks
- Additional project work will be assigned to ensure that our processes are automated where possible and are kept up to date with the constant changing system requirements
- Degree qualified in a Business, Maths or Finance related discipline
- Candidates must be numerate and IT literate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a mandatory requirement
- Microsoft Access knowledge or proof of completion of a university module in some form programming (e.g. VBA, JAVA, SQL, C, C++) would be highly desirable and a distinct advantage
- The ability to keep calm, prioritise work under pressure and to work in a deadline-focused organisation
- The ability to learn new systems and source information from numerous systems
- An adaptable team player with a proactive approach to problem resolution
- Aptitude to learn new skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Good communication & interpersonal skills are essential
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.