We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager.
Saongroup was founded in Ireland in 1995 and operates recruitment advertising websites across 12 countries on 3 continents. Saongroup has in excess of 420 staff globally. Saongroup is wholly owned by StepStone, one of the world's leading online job board businesses with operations in Europe, America and Africa. StepStone operates some of the most successful online job portals with 60 million visits and more than 600,000 jobs advertised per month. Founded in 1996, StepStone employs more than 2,000 employees and serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will lead team by example by being a role model for members of the team demonstrating best practice in Account Management and delivery of personal and team targets along with company process and procedure. The Sales Manager will take responsibility for sales team compliance to all company processes and drive best practice in usage of all sales tools and supporting systems such as CRM leading by personal example. The Sales Manager will act as an ambassador in driving and leading change management in the team along with managing sales incentives, sales commission and bonus allocation.
The role is based in our Head Office in the heart of the Digital Docklands area in Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2. Located 15 minutes' walk from Charlemont Luas and 5 minutes' walk from Grand Canal Quay Dart station.
- Deliver on or exceed monthly sales revenue and profit targets in line with budget
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Set and manage revenue and KPI targets for the sales team in line with company expectation
- Pipeline management through effective use of CRM by entire team
- Competitive Analysis and market trends investigation
- Set up succession planning within sales team
- Manage sales forecasting and reporting techniques
- Implement and improve motivation techniques for sales team
- Improve customer relationship management practices
- Sales team training, manage and improve sales training techniques
- Good numerical understanding in order to set sales targets, approve discounting levels and assess weighted pipeline versus targets
- Develop new revenue streams for the business alongside the General Manager
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on monthly budget and P&L
- Work closely with HR on recruitment and people management practices
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation initiatives and customer communication
- Regular participation in cross functional Saongroup meetings on strategic issues
- Other tasks related to the role as they arise
- Proven Sales record
- Experience in managing a team is essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of driving best practice in Account Management
- Detailed orientated, demonstrated ability to adhere to processes and procedures
- Dynamic and motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to manage, lead and inspire people
- Customer focused
- Commercial awareness
- Target / Deadline focused
- Excellent HR record