Group Insurance (GI) BISO Support team require an information security associate to take on the day to day management of certain security processes and controls within the team and work on small to medium size projects that are initiated by the BISO.
Group Insurance (GI) BISO Support team require an information security associate to take on the day to day management of certain security processes and controls within the team and work on small to medium size projects that are initiated by the BISO. Additional responsibilities will include cross department projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills & strong working IT support, or security experience and good business unit knowledge
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all day to day correspondence that comes into the BISO mailbox, escalating as appropriate to the BISO/Manager
- Performing ISO KRI control monitoring including but not limited to Server, share, Database, Mail rules, Appscan, DLP and following up with the business units to track remediation.
- Auditing support
- Security Awareness
- Metric Reporting
- ISO exception handling, updates, monitoring and escalations
- Monitor Issues and Action Plans in Archer and
- Monthly BISO calls, pro-actively communicating with BU contacts to ensure that they are on track to meet security project target dates.
- Process implementation
- Project management
US hours 1pm- 9pm (flexible depending on the business partner requirements).
Position Requirement and Education:
- The ability to demonstrate a strong technical competency and issue diagnostic ability.
- Excellent organization, communication & presentation skills (e.g., maintain minutes, meeting facilitation, emails for broad distribution)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and time-management skills i.e., ability to work independently toward deadlines and outputs
- Proficient in MS, e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and have strong initiative, managing multiple tasks according to priorities; results oriented and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Deadline-oriented, takes ownership and follows through for key milestones
- Ability to shift priorities and focus quickly, with direction
- Quick learner, ability to process detailed direction
- Project management skills
The following will be an advantage:
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- Other security or I.T Support qualification.
- Working relations with Central Security Service