Outstanding opportunity to progress within a well established SAP environment. Permanent position with competitive salary and benefits package. Please view and apply below.
Leading Global FMCG Organisation with extensive operations in Dublin are currently looking for a Senior SAP Business Analyst to work across OTC(Order to Cash) and LE (Logistics Execution).You are going to be part of an organisation that values work life balance, while driving change and innovation at the same time.
This is a permanent position with excellent growth opportunities within the organisation and an extremely competitive salary.
- Key communicator with the business to align their needs related to - OTC Pricing, rebates, taxes and conditions, Intercompany support for multi sales organisation, multi delivery plant supply chain network, customer contract billing, EDI and eCommerce, DSD - Direct store delivery and Logistics Execution
- Gather business requirements, analyse and document all requirements and provide solutions/recommendations of the impact of these requirements within specific modules of the system
- Spearhead process analysis, process and system design, system development, configuration carried out by application management vendor, testing, implementation and support of SAP systems
- Assist super and end users to identify and resolve functional, technical and process issues and assist in continuous improvement to enhance system performance
- Lead small to medium sized projects involving the creation of project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks and facilitate team meetings
- Support other business analysts within the team with sharing knowledge and providing mentorship
- 5 years' experience implementing and supporting SAP OTC AND LE systems including experience with global implementation on a single client and template rollouts
- Proficient in SAP configuration with a specific focus across OTC and LE
- Minimum of 2 full cycle implementations for OTC/LE
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to have strong interaction with vendors, stakeholders, senior management and cross functional teams
- Good understanding of the integration points between the OTC module and their dependencies around logistics, warehousing and FICO
- Previous experience writing functional specifications for ABAP Developers
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sinead Tucker from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.