Currently recruiting a Legal Administrator for an aircraft leasing client based in Dublin City Centre.
Aircraft Leasing Legal Administrator
We are recruiting a Legal Administrator with strong contracts and legal experience to join a leading Aircraft Leasing company in Dublin.
- Review all sale and leasing documentation and ensure that it is correctly filed and handled
- Ensure that compliance with pre-arranged regulations is consistently upheld
- Upload and manage aircraft documentation to contracts management system
- Post sale, ensure that all correct information has been provided and follow up on any necessary additional documentation
- Issue invoices to customers
- Allocate receipts and payments
- Provide support to team and other internal departments
- Drafting of various presentations and reports
- Various ad hoc duties as may be necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years' contract management/legal experience
- Experience working in a legal or aviation environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs
- High attention to detail critical
Interested? Get in touch with Jodi today for more information!