Associate Director of Supply Chain Planning required.
Due to continued expansion, our client, a Global Healthcare innovator and manufacturer with a significant footprint in Ireland is appointing an Associate Director of Supply Chain Planning and Scheduling to manage all site planning including demand planning, manufacturing planning and development planning.
- Accountable for managing the supply chain - the system of technologies and processes that senses and responds to real time demand signals across a supply network of customers, suppliers and employees; this includes Supply Management, Demand Management and Product management.
- Responsible for Oversight of the S&OP Process for the site
- Responsible for Production schedule delivery and finite plan to ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled on time and in full and technical engineering development work is scheduled.
- Working with the other leaders, with the SAP stewardship organisation and the MES organisation to ensure End to End SCM connectivity. Is responsible for fulfilling the role of Site Planning Sensei and have sufficient knowledge of all Supply Chain planning process and supporting tools within the site to oversee the connections and consequences.
- Providing leadership on the use of Lean Six Sigma principles, and supporting the site usage of SAP
- Provides tactical and strategic direction of the Supply chain planning aspects.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved and are consistent with organisational requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers
- Ensure communication and SCM integrated execution in support of collaborative work environment.
- Responsible for supporting Site Financial Planning activities tracking performance against budget.
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- SAP planning knowledge and experience is essential
- Use of the Pro-Model system is also essential
- Green Belt preferable
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience leading a functional area and contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists