A successful Irish plc, with headquarters here in Dublin, is seeking a high-calibre qualified accountant, with 0-1 years' PQE, to join its growing Finance team. You will be involved in the external and internal reporting of the business.
A successful Irish plc, with headquarters here in Dublin, is seeking a high-calibre qualified accountant, with 0-1 years' PQE, to join its growing Finance team. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager, you will be involved in the external and internal reporting of the business and regularly interacting with key stakeholders.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly Group management information for senior management;
- Support the Group management reporting processes including daily revenue reporting and month-end;
- Continuous development of existing management information and design of new management information to meet senior management requirements;
- Working closely with Business Accounting teams to continuously improve the monthly close process;
- Involvement in Group Accounting, Financial Reporting and various other Business Support;
- Production of Annual and Interim financial reports in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for the Group and its subsidiaries to tight deadlines;
- Liaise with finance teams of the Group's subsidiaries in relation to month end reporting and various other tasks;
- Research and advise on technical accounting issues.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Recently Qualified Accountant (Big 4/Top 10 trained) with 0-1 years' PQE;
- Strong academics;
- Experience within a plc environment would be a distinct advantage;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- High energy and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Strong relationship building skills.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.