IT Business Analyst Associate (MDM) 2018
Pure Ambition Graduate Programme 2018
IT Business Analyst Associate (MDM)
Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition?
Being selected for the 2018 'Pure Ambition' Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. We do this through continuous on-the-job development, international projects or assignments, coaching and mentoring, and formal training for all graduates. In recognition of our world-class learning environment and career opportunities we were very proud to win the Gold Award for Best Training and Development Programme at the Gradireland Awards for the past two consecutive years.
Launch your career with a global player
There's a reason why the best and brightest graduates choose to work with us - a career at Glanbia is unique. You'll learn and develop in an exciting environment unlike any other, from experts at the forefront of nutrition technology. Delivering at the cutting edge of science and technology requires top-class talent and determination. We're looking for graduates who are focused on championing the customer, who love to solve problems, have a curious mind-set, and strive to find a better way.
Glanbia is offering excellent career opportunities to high-performing Business Analyst Graduates. Here, you will gain experience of:
Who we are looking for
We know it's our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. As a global nutrition group, Glanbia seeks out Pure Ambition in those who are motivated to join our team.
- Providing SAP functional subject matter expertise
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better
- Research and Development in emerging technologies
- Liaising with project teams in relation to preparation of project plans, cutover tasks and deployment activities
- Defining alternative solutions to ensure system performance and business requirements are met
- Implementing designs and validating that the enhancements meet the design specifications through unit testing
- Working closely with the business to improve the uptake and utilisation of SAP.
We're looking for graduates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- High academic record to date and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours degree in Business or Technology
- Record of high achievement and delivery
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven self-starter with the drive and desire to succeed
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Internationally mobile longer term
Do you have Pure Ambition?
If you have Pure Ambition, apply online today!