Apply now for a fantastic role as a Senior Legal Administrator in Dublin City Centre!
Senior Legal Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre
The Role of Team Leader:
We are looking for an experienced Legal Administrator to proactively manage an internal team of 4 who are responsible for providing legal services for a number of professional services’ clients.
- We are looking for a person with the ability to:
- Strong administration experience within legal or finance
- Organise your team and its workload to make sure that performance is of a high standard.
- Lead your team to meet exacting targets
- Communicate effectively with your team, our customers and management.
- Motivate your team to be best in class at looking after the customers’ needs.
- Delegate and monitor your team’s performance, helping in their training and development, completion of paperwork and handling of complaints
- The person applying for this role should have:
- A proven track record of leading a team in achievement of goals
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- A relevant third level qualification
- Good people skills for building relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to plan and prioritise your work and that of your colleagues
- Calmness with the ability to problem solve under pressure and make decisions
- Good IT skills and understanding how systems work
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to recognise and understand customer needs
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Joanne Murray at Osborne Recruitment or call Joanne on 016384400.