PE Global are currently recruiting for an E&I Technician for one of our clients in Tipperary to join their maintenance team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day maintenance of equipment onsite as well as performing detailed Calibrations, Corrective/Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment.
Education and Experience required:
- Must have the E&I apprenticeship qualification.
- Experience working in and having a strong knowledge of cleanrooms.
- Experience in the Pharma/Bio-Pharmaceuticals on electrical systems.
- Has an advanced working knowledge of all technical components i.e. experience in fault finding, panel wiring, installation and calibration of new installations and existing systems.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to or call Catherine on 0214297900