PE Global are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer for one of our pharmaceutical clients in Tipperary.
The successful candidate will ensure the introduction of new equipment and processes and perform technical development of the blending and blistering/capsule processes
Responsibilities of the role:
- System owner of the blending and blistering processes and lead and manage the development and introduction of products, equipment and processes these systems
- Process mapping, gap analysis, process development and optimisation.
- Executing process and equipment trials and validations.
- Generation and review of process documentation, trial protocols/reports and SOPs.
- Involved in the introduction of new projects, troubleshooting issues, equipment upgrade and procurement in the manufacturing/packaging and process validation activities
Education and Experience required:
- Degree in Chemical and Processing Engineering.
- 3 years’ recent experience in a process engineering/projects role in the Pharma/Biotech/Chemical industry.
- Understanding and experience of manufacturing processes such as blending, blistering, compression, coating and granulation essential.
- A proven track record in process development, support and improvement is required.
- Proven track record of project based activities in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with process technologies and process equipment procurement.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to or call Catherine on 0214297900