Permanent Construction Lawyer role - Top Tier Law Firm - Dublin city centre
My client, a leading Top Tier law firm, is seeking an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their expanding Construction Department in their Dublin city centre offices.
The successful candidate will advise a range of clients including major property developers, contractors, engineering firms, financial institutions and semi-state/state bodies in both a contentious and non-contentious capacity.
Extremely competitive package and very strong career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Qualified Lawyer - 2 - 4 years' PQE in a Construction Lawyer role within a busy, fast-paced Top Tier Litigation Department
- Proven ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong team player but also highly self motivated.
- Commercial, adaptable, professional and ambitious