My Client is recruiting for a fluent speaking German speaking sales executive.
My Client offer packaging solutions for the Medical Device Industry, with facilities worldwide, the company is currently recruiting a Sales & Marketing Executive for their facility in the modlands.
Reporting to the Technical Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing first class sales support to the sales team, ensuring all customer quotes, orders and issues are addressed in a timely fashion. They will be a well-organised, self-directed high achiever with the ability to work independently or with a team. They will have previous experience in marketing and managing key accounts, in addition to an appreciation of customer focus and excellent quality service
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for dealing with all queries/issues from both the international sales team and the customer in a timely and effective manner.
- Designing & supporting external advertising such as a company website, and ensuring that all promotional literature is relevant and up to-date.
- To maintain a log of open issues and keep customers informed of any progress. Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries. Partner with the sales team and customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- Establish controls to monitor all out-going correspondence & quotes to ensure accurate and professional responses.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures.
- Maintain & update the customer database.
- Maintain metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Trade show support.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Suitable candidate should have at least a third level qualification in a relevant business discipline and a minimum of one years’ experience working within an international sales support role in a commercial organisation.
- Fluency in English and German (written & oral) is essential. Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in addition to strong PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize workload and strong attention to detail.
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic
- Experience in Medical Device / Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage