Sales Account Manager
Our client, based in Kildare, is currently looking for a Sales Account Manager. This is a senior role with overall responsibility for the management of company’s network domestically and internationally.
- Full responsibility for managing the strategic relationships with all key partners , including contract negotiation and administration
- Develop business plans for indirect channels ensuring all financial goals are achieved
- Develop opportunities with territories such as US, Australia and South Africa
- Work with Operations, Marketing and Finance colleagues to ensure the customer receives a seamless experience when dealing with systems and products
- Annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Measurement, management and delivery across all P&L and KPI targets
- Maintain deep knowledge of key trends in the industry
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Prior experience in a business development or stakeholder management role would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- A knowledge of the horse racing industry would be an advantage