Join the HCL Team in Churchfield, Cork City. We are recruiting for Customer Care Executives to support our client, telecommunications sector.
Join the HCL Ireland Team and be the best in your field. At our modern contact centre based in Churchfield, Cork City, we provide a range of contact centre solutions for our client.
As a result of continual growth in the ROI Market, HCL are currently recruiting for Customer Care Advisors to support our client, telecommunications sector; through this busy period. For the right candidate this is an excellent platform for career progression, were you shall receive accredited training and become a part of a great work culture.
- Handling inbound customer calls and queries through to resolution with focus on first-time resolve
- If required, after taking all steps to support a resolution with customer – escalate calls upwards efficiently to next level for fast resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Deal efficiently & effectively to all customer queries whilst maintaining call quality through every call at all times.
- In your role as first point contact with customer – ensuring to channel upwards to Management any repeat issues immediately along with regular feedback forums with Management the purpose of regular customer contact – to enable to wider team review processes etc. to enable change and continuous improvements
- Maintaining call quality on every call – at all times demonstrating constant excellent customer service in every engagement.
- Calls will be monitored and feedback will be given to support continuous improvement with call handling. You will be responsible to effect all recommendations with always a focus on continuous improvements.
- Keeping customer informed (KCI) – in accordance with set KPI’s while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- NPS – responsible for NPS surveys and results – linked to customer experience.
- As you evolve to a more experienced executive you will naturally become involved with reviewing methods on continuous improvement on the whole customer experience, your contributions and inputs will play a valuable role.
- Reaching & excelling all targets as outlined by your manager
- Additional duties required as the role evolves.
The Person/Skills required:
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service and extremely customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates drive and determination and has the right attitude to succeed.
- Targets Driven
- Experience in a customer service/focused environment would be advantageous however not essential as full training shall be provided.
- New Hires shall be required to be flexible between the hours of 8am to 10pm Monday through to Sunday. Rotational shifts shall be a requirement with this role.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community”